We are pleased to share our 38th Coller Capital Global Private Equity Barometer.
Coller Capital’s Barometer is a unique snapshot of global trends in private equity – a twice-yearly overview of the plans and opinions of Limited Partners worldwide. This edition contains findings on:
- LPs’ expectations for private equity vintage years 2023 and 2024
- Attractive sectors and strategies for private equity investment
- LPs activity around due diligence
- Challenges for LPs in the fund investment process
- LPs’ views on the usefulness of AI in the PE transaction process
- LPs views on the ‘anti-ESG’ movement in the US