Coller Capital is one of the world’s leading investors in the secondary market for private assets. Along with the private equity industry in general, Coller Capital has been a target of cybercrime, with criminals using sophisticated methods to exploit and impersonate our brand. This has included look-a-like websites, spoofed emails, and false WhatsApp groups to trick people into giving away personal and/or confidential information. Please find information here regarding Coller Capital’s legitimate email domain and website addresses, as well as some general security guidelines. Identity
Coller Capital will only send emails from collercapital.com and the firm’s official websites are collercapital.com and pws.collercapital.com.
No other websites or email domains have been authorised for use by Coller Capital.
• Phishing: Double-check email addresses on unsolicited emails purporting to be from Coller Capital
• Personal Information: Coller Capital will not request personal information over email
• Payment Fraud: Coller Capital will not ask you to provide or send updated banking details over email, or request payments to be made over the phone/email
• Advertised Jobs/Offers: Criminals may manufacture job offers by copying and pasting our logo into a false document. Please check our current vacancies here: https://pwss.collercapital.com/careers
• Phone/Text/Instant Messaging – Coller Capital does not conduct business over text or Instant Messaging platforms, examples of this include, but is not limited to WhatsApp, Telegram…etc. Be cautious if receiving phone calls purporting to represent Coller Capital
• Credentials: Coller Capital will never ask you for credentials to any site, including our FIS investor portal. Please be wary of emails asking for credentials to be validated.
• Social Media: Coller Capital does make use of social media for business purposes. This is limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, WeChat and Instagram.
If you suspect a Coller Capital communication may be fraudulent, please contact email@example.com