We are pleased to share our 38th Coller Capital Global Private Equity Barometer.
Coller Capital’s Barometer is a unique snapshot of global trends in private equity – a twice-yearly overview of the plans and opinions of Limited Partners worldwide. This edition contains findings on:
- LPs’ expectations for private equity vintage years 2023 and 2024
- Attractive sectors and strategies for private equity investment
- LPs activity around due diligence
- Challenges for LPs in the fund investment process
- LPs’ views on the usefulness of AI in the PE transaction process
- LPs views on the ‘anti-ESG’ movement in the US
Coller Capital Principals Kai Lin and Karen Tse present the key findings of our LP survey which captures worldwide trends in private equity.
Markets have been going through a long, challenging winter, so it’s good to see that investors are upbeat on the outlook for private capital and see signs of spring ahead. Being selective and choosing the right strategies and sectors to invest in will be key.”
Chief Investment Officer and Managing Partner